Fresh Fridays! A Global Fusion of Taste and Sound
The Dorchester Community Food Co-op and Sustainability Guild International will showcase an exciting series of Friday night events August through September. There will be live entertainment, savory food and beverages, activities for children. Help celebrate the essence of Dorchester through diverse voices, talents and flavors!
- August 3rd: Midsummer Soiree (Opening Night) – A Global Tapas and Community “Mocktail” Party Featuring Live Jazz
- August 10th: Fusion & Spice – Beautiful Market Fresh Bites Paired with Dazzling Art & Music
- August 17th: Elementary Delights – Culinary Fun for the Whole Family
- August 24th: Around the Table -Community Food Traditions: Family Stories and Performance Poetry
- September 7th: Garden Memories -Preserving the Flavors and Zest of the Harvest
- September 14th Community Bounty/Community Beauty -A Gorgeous Community Banquet Under the Stars in and Around the Coleman St. Garden Featuring Live Music and an Autumn Fashion Show
See flyer here.
Fresh Friday events this summer at the First Parish Church, Meetinghouse Hill, Dorchester MA.